Arthur Mayer, Jr. Memorial Scholarship
- Candidates will be pursing a degree in the College of Business Administration.
- Recipients must enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours at UMSL each semester.
- Preference will be given to employees of AAA.
- In the event there are no applications from AAA employees, preference will be given to members in good standing of the Delta Zeta Chapter of Sigma Pi National Fraternity.
- Should neither of the above preferences be met, then the scholarship will be open to any student in the College of Business Administration.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an employee of AAA?
- Are you a member of the Delta Zeta Chapter of Sigma Pi National Fraternity?