Winchester Family Endowed Scholarship
- Recipients will be pursuing an undergraduate degree in the College of Business Administration.
- Recipients must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours (full-time) at UMSL each semester.
- Recipients will have earned a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to candidates where only one or neither parent graduated from a four-year college or university.