Citizen's Committee on Engineering Scholarship Fund
- Candidates will be undergraduate students at UMSL in the University of Missouri-St. Louis/Washington University Joint Undergraduate Engineering Program.
- Students will be Junior or Senior Level with a 2.0 minimum cumulative GPA and enrolled in at least 6 hours for the coming school year.
- Preference will be given to applicants who complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to African-American, females, and/or non-traditional students.
This Scholarship is renewable for up to 4 semesters
- Maintain continuous enrollment at UMSL in the Engineering Program.
- Make satisfactory progress towards your bachelor’s degree.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.