Entrepreneurial Studies Scholarship
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours at UMSL.
- Candidates must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate financial need.
- Recipients must have completed or be currently enrolled in the Entrepreneurial Studies course or similar course and have a satisfactory grade in the class.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate an interest in becoming an entrepreneur upon graduation.
This award is not renewable.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed MGMT 4614: Entrepreneurship/Small Business Management?
- Have you completed BUS AD 1001: Introduction to Entrepreneurship?