Enterprise Opportunity Driver Scholarship
The Enterprise Opportunity Driver Scholarship program, funded by the generous gift from the Enterprise Holdings Foundation to the UMSL College of Business Administration, was developed to give back to the communities where Enterprise customers and employees live and work. The Foundation intended this gift to reflect its tradition of philanthropy by providing opportunities for students majoring in business at UMSL.
1) Candidates must apply for admission and have all requisite documentation for admission sent to the UMSL Office of Undergraduate Admissions: by January 7, 2014.
2) Candidates must be current high school seniors who will be starting college full-time in the Fall Semester 2014 who meet the following criteria:
- Plan to enroll in the College of Business pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA), a Bachelor of Science in Accounting (BSA) or a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems (BSIS).
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 2.75
- Composite score of 20 or higher on the ACT with no individual ACT subscore lower than 18 (or SAT equivalents)
- Have demonstrated financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). In addition, recipient must have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $12,000 or less.
3) A recommendation must be received from a school official familiar with the student’s academic performance and involvement in extracurricular activities and community service. Recommendations must be complete by February 7, 2014.
- Students will be able to submit their recommendation requests directly through the application by providing the individual’s name and email address.
4) Students must submit a valid Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) no later than March 1, 2014. UMSL’s Federal School Code is 002519.
5) Based on the information provided in the application and on the recommendations, the top candidates will be selected for on-campus interviews to be held in March 2014.
The application is due January 31, 2014.
The Enterprise Opportunity Driver scholarship committee will make the final selections by April 4, 2014.