Mindy Griffin Finance Scholarship
- Candidates will be pursuing a degree in business administration with an emphasis in finance.
- Candidates must enroll full-time at UMSL (a minimum of 12 credit hours) each semester.
- Recipients must have completed at least 60 credit hours towards their degree.
- Recipients will have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to female students who reside in Saint Charles County.