UMSL College of Business Administration Community College Merit Scholarships
The College of Business Administration at the University of Missouri-St. Louis is providing scholarships to students from the St. Louis Community College (Florissant Valley, Forest Park, Meramec, and Wildwood campuses), the St. Charles Community College, Jefferson College, East Central College, Mineral Area College, and Southwestern Illinois College. The initial scholarship amounts will be 50% of a student’s educational fees for 1 to 15 credit hours of course work.
- Applicants will be students starting at UMSL in the upcoming Fall semester.
- Applicants will be transferring from one of the community colleges listed above.
- Applicants must have completed at least 30 credit hours at the community college.
- Recipients will have a minimum GPA of 3.5 across all transferred college work.
- Applicants must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate financial need.