Randy Sanderson Scholarship
- Recipients of this scholarship will be enrolled full time at UMSL (12 credit hours each semester)
- Candidates will be pursuing a degree in the College of Business Administration.
- Preference will be given to African American students who are residents of Saint Louis, Missouri or East Saint Louis, Illinois.
- Preference will be given to students who were participants in the INROADS/St. Louis, Inc. program.
- Consideration will be given to candidates who complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate financial need.
- Recipients must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better.