Terry Killian Memorial Accounting Scholarship
- Recipients will be pursuing an Accounting degree at UMSL.
- Consideration will be given to candidates who complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate financial need.
- Recipients will fall into one of three categories:
- Incoming freshmen who will be majoring in Accounting;
- Incoming transfer students who will be majoring in Accounting;
- Students who have completed the 120 hours towards their BS in Accounting and will be working towards the 150 hours leading to the MS in Accounting.