David and Rachel Eidelman Family Foundation Jubilee Endowed Scholarship
- In-coming freshmen will be given first preference.
- Preference shall also be given to students enrolled pursuing a degree in business, the sciences or technology.
- Recipients will demonstrate high financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Candidates must be undergraduate students. Preference will be given to students who enroll full-time at UMSL (12 hours per semester).
- Candidates will be Missouri residents.