Association for Systems Management - St. Louis Scholarship
For more than three decades, the St. Louis Gateway Chapter of the Association for Systems Management led the introduction and usage of information technology within the business and industrial communities, while supporting the education of coming generations of management and information professionals. In order to continue their commitment to the community and profession, this scholarship award fund was established.
- Recipients of this scholarship will be pursing a degree in Information Systems through the College of Business Administration.
- Recipients must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Supplemental Questions
- Discuss your interest in a career in Information Systems
- Discuss your interest in a career in Information Systems. In addition, what evidence can you provide to demonstrate a sincere interest in the profession? (50-250 words)
- Please provide the names and email addresses of two references. One reference must be an IS faculty member. We will contact your references on your behalf, but please be sure to discuss this request with them before submitting their names. Please note: you may not request a reference from Dr. Vicki Sauter for this scholarship.