The Marian O. Oldham Scholarship Fund
- Recipients of this scholarship shall be African-American students who live in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
- Candidates must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate financial need.
- Recipients shall have demonstrated some leadership abilities at work or in school activities, clubs, organizations, or the community.
- Recipients shall be first-time freshmen who have demonstrated academic promise.
- Recipients must enroll full-time at UMSL (12 credit hours) each semester.