Irvin Dagen and Margaret W. Dagen Scholarship in Honor of Marian O. Oldham
- Recipients of this scholarship shall be under-represented minority students (African-American, Native American, Hispanic) at UMSL.
- Recipients will live in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
- Candidates must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate financial need.
- Recipients shall have demonstrated some leadership abilities at work or in school activities, clubs, organizations, or the community.
- Recipients shall be first-time freshmen who have demonstrated academic promise.
- Recipients must enroll full-time at UMSL (12 credit hours) each semester.