Charlotte A. and John E. Martin Endowed Scholarship
A graduate of the University of Missouri-St. Louis with a M.S. in Biology, Charlotte is grateful for the opportunity and the education she received. Charlotte and her husband John wish to create a scholarship fund to benefit those students in need of financial assistance that have particularly challenging obstacles in their personal lives that can detract from their objective of completing their degree. The Charlotte A. and John E. Martin Endowed Scholarship is created to serve those students needing extra support.
- Candidates will be incoming freshman at UMSL in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Candidates will have earned a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate financial need.
- Recipients must enroll full-time at UMSL (12 credit hours) each semester.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit an essay describing how you faced a challenge; for example, being a single parent or family caregiver, losing someone close to you, change in family or employment circumstances, or similar. Please be sure to explain how this scholarship will help you achieve your educational and career goals. Essays should be approximately 500 words.