Charles G. Huber, Jr. Endowed Scholarship in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Candidates will be Missouri residents.
- Recipients will demonstrate high financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Recipients will be undergraduate students enrolled full-time at UMSL (12 credit hours each semester).
- Recipients will be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- Preference will be given to incoming freshmen.
- Preference will also be given to students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.