Stanley and Terry Freerks Honors College Business Administration Scholarship
- Candidates for this scholarship must be Missouri Residents.
- Candidates must be undergraduate students enrolled full-time at UMSL (12 hours per semester).
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree through the College of Business Administration.
- They must also be admitted to, and in good standing with, the Pierre Laclede Honors College.
- Preference will be given to incoming freshmen.
- Recipients will demonstrate high financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).