Faculty and Friends Undergraduate Scholarship in Business and Economics
- Candidates for this scholarship must be Missouri residents.
- Candidates must demonstrate high financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Candidates must be undergraduate students who are enrolled full-time at UMSL (12 credit hours each semester).
- Candidates must be pursing a degree in the College of Business Administration or in Economics. Preference will be given to students who double major in these disciplines, or to students who major in one and minor in the other.
- Recipients will have completed 45 credit hours toward the degree at the time of the award.