CSI Leasing, Inc., Opportunity Scholarship
- Candidates will be pursuing a bachelor’s degree through the College of Business Administration.
- Recipients must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours at UMSL each semester (full-time enrollment).
- Candidate(s) must be graduates from high schools in the following Missouri counties: Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln, St. Charles, St. Francois, St. Louis, St. Louis City, Warren, and Washington.
- Recipient(s) must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.2 across a minimum of three full-time semesters at UMSL.
- Recipient(s) should demonstrate potential for leadership through involvement in extracurricular activities or community service while at UMSL.
- Preference will be given to first-generation college students if this information is available.