Howard Yasbin Annual Scholarship in Arts & Sciences - Inactive
- Applicants must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate financial need.
- Candidates must be undergraduate students who enroll full-time in the College of Arts and Sciences at UMSL (12 hours per semester).
- Candidates must have a 24 ACT or a 2.5 High School GPA/ OR a 2.5 transfer GPA to be eligible.
- Preference will be given to incoming freshmen; however, transfer students may qualify.
- Candidate must be one of the following to qualify:
- Family member of a veteran
- A member of UMSL’s ROTC program