UM-St. Louis Social Work Alumni Chapter Undergraduate Scholarship
- Candidates will be undergraduate students at UMSL in the School of Social Work.
- Preference will be given to juniors and seniors.
- Recipients will have earned a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Recipients must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours at UMSL each semester.
- Consideration will be given to students who meet the following:
- Have a demonstrated record of community service;
- Have work or practicum experience; and
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).