Victor Hauck Scholarship Fund in Social Work
This award is established in memory of Victor Hauck, who served as Executive Director of the Evangelical Children’s Home for 33 years. He devoted his life to helping dependent, neglected children.
- Recipients will be students at UMSL who are pursuing a degree in social work.
- Recipients will be juniors, seniors, or graduate students.
- Recipients must have a demonstrated interest in working with abused and neglected children and/or their families.
- Undergraduate recipients will have earned a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Graduate recipients will have earned a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Recipients must enroll in a minimum of 9 hours each semester.