Sandra and Virgil Van Trease Reach for Excellence Scholarship in Business Administration
This endowed scholarship was given by Sandra Van Trease (a graduate of the College of Business Administration) and her husband to support a business major who shows academic promise and financial need.
- Recipients will be Missouri residents.
- Recipients must be undergraduate students enrolled full-time at UMSL (12 credit hours each semester).
- Candidates must be pursing a degree in the College of Business Administration.
- Candidates must also be in good standing with the Pierre Laclede Honors College, including having earned a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher and making steady progress in the curriculum.
- Recipients will demonstrate high financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).