CSI Leasing, Inc., Opportunity Scholarship
- Candidate(s) will be graduates from high schools in the following Missouri counties: Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln, St. Charles, St. Francois, St. Louis, St. Louis City, Warren, and Washington.
- Preference will be given to students from the Ferguson-Florissant School District.
- Preference will be given to first-generation college students.
- Recipients will have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Incoming freshman candidates must be in the top 10 percent of their graduating high school class.
- Candidates will be pursuing a bachelor’s degree through the College of Business Administration.
- Recipients must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours at UMSL each semester (full-time enrollment).
- Recipient(s) must demonstrate potential for leadership through involvement in extracurricular activities or community service while at UMSL.