Wells Fargo Advisors Opportunity Scholarship
- Recipients must be incoming freshmen who are graduates of a St. Louis Public School district high school.
- Preference will be given to graduating seniors of Vashon High School.
- Students must have earned a 2.75 cumulative GPA in high school, have a minimum composite ACT score of 21 (or SAT equivalent), and rank in the top 25% of their senior high school class.
- Financial need is not a requirement. However, all applicants must submit a valid FAFSA for consideration.
- Recipients must enroll full-time at UMSL (12 hours each semester) to receive this scholarship.
- Recipients will receive financial support to cover all tuition, mandatory fees, and books.