The Horatio Alger Honeywell Scholarship
The Horatio Alger Honeywell Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to students who are pursuing degrees in the fields of science, technology, engineering or math (STEM). Each year ten scholarships, valued at $10,000 each, will be awarded to
deserving students from Honeywell Partner Schools or Horatio Alger Collegiate Partner institutions (See website for list of schools).
The students selected for the Horatio Alger Honeywell Scholarship will exhibit the following characteristics:
• Attendance at a Honeywell Partner School or Horatio Alger Collegiate Partner institution and have
completed one semester in freshman year (entering sophomore year in Fall 2017)
• Pursuit of a degree in a STEM field
• Critical financial need ($55,000 or less family income)
• Integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
• Academic achievement (minimum cumulative grade point average is 3.0 for consideration)
• United States citizenship
Please click VISIT to be taken to the Horatio Alger Website for more information and to apply.