Chunn Family Scholarship
- Candidates must be incoming freshmen with a cumulative high school GPA of a 3.25 on a 4.0 scale.
- Preference will be given to seniors graduating from the Ferguson-Florissant or Hazelwood School Districts.
- Recipients must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in business.
- Candidates must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate financial need.
- Recipients must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours each semester at UMSL.
- Varies. $1,000