Boeing Company Scholars Program in Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management - Graduate)
- Recipients must be enrolled full-time (9 hours per semester) in the College of Business Administration at UMSL.
- Recipients will be graduate students in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Candidates will have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Applicants must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate financial need.
- Recipient must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident.