Dagmar Graham Scholarship
- Recipients will be undergraduate students who enroll full-time at UMSL (12 credit hours per semester).
- Recipients will incoming freshmen pursuing a degree in business administration, education, engineering, nursing, mathematics, computer science, physics, chemistry, or social work.
- Students must have a 3.0 high school GPA to be considered for this scholarship.
- Candidates must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to students who have been involved in community service.
- Preference will be given to students who have been wards of the state in residential or foster care or adolescents in an independent living program.