Carol Ann Robinson Memorial Scholarship
- Recipients will be majoring in Early Childhood or Elementary Education in the College of Education at UMSL.
- Recipients must have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours towards their degree and be admitted to the Teacher Education program.
- Recipients will have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Candidates are encouraged to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Awards may be based on merit and/or financial need.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are participating in a pre-professional student organization.