MDMC Undergraduate Scholarship in Marketing
- Recipients must be enrolled in the College of Business Administration.
- Candidates must be enrolled part-time at UMSL (6 hours per semester).
- Recipients must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- Candidates must be degree-seeking students. Students working toward a second degree are also eligible.
- Recipients must be undergraduate majors in marketing. Secondary preference will be given to students taking courses in the Marking Department.
- Applicants must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Preference will be given to students that demonstrate financial need.