The Women of AT&T Foundation Endowed Scholarship
- Recipients shall be enrolled as undergraduate students at UMSL.
- Preference will be given to female students.
- Candidates must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to students who have graduated in the top 20% of their school class or who rank in the top 20% of national scoring tests (e.g., ACT or SAT).
- Recipient must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Preference will be given to students who reside in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
- Varies. Minimum $400